Wednesday 6 February 2013

Kia Ora and welcome back for 2013,



My name is David Blake and I am your child’s teacher this year.  A little about me: I recently married last December, my interests include health and fitness, ICT, media / journalism and I’ve recently taken up mountain biking and photography.  In teaching, I really enjoy maths, writing and P.E.

I want to extend an invitation to all Whanau to pop in to say hi, before or after school, especially during the first couple of weeks of the year.  It’s important to discuss any questions you may have and it’s helpful for me for getting to know the students and to maintain open communication with families right from the start.  If I haven’t met you by the end of week 3 I’ll make some phone calls to introduce myself.

I’m looking forward to an exciting and productive year of learning.


David Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment